What a year! 2021 has had its highs and lows but here are some of our favourite memories:
- At the start of the year, to help support Children’s Mental Health Week, MRF designed, produced and distributed brand new ‘My Bag of Happiness’ packs for primary school pupils
- Molly’s dad, Ian met Facebook whistleblower Frances Haugen
- In July we sent out our 20,000th MRF designed help card with five important numbers to connect anyone struggling to the support they need. Click Here to find out more about our Where To Find Help Cards
- Ian and Amy Hart were on Good Morning Britain to talk about the safety of instagram and other social media platforms
- MRF provided evidence to the Joint Committee for the Online Safety Bill
- From the outset one of MRF’s aims has been to spread positivity online
- Aaron, Abi, Artan and Ian each ran 26.2 miles on London Marathon day and together raised thousands of pounds
- Ian was interviewed on CNN to discuss the global problem of online harms
- Parliament – the Age Appropriate Design Code came into force and the Online Safety Bill is a step closer
- In November MRF volunteers attended the 2021 Elstree and Borehamwood Craft Fair, organised annually by Dr Ann Goddard to raise funds for the NSPCC.
- MRF Season’s Greetings cards connected people to each other and to support when needed
The Video and Gallery below show our year in video and images.